GIRS Gas Operative
- Dependent upon experience
- Type of position:
- Permanent / Full time
The GIRS Gas Operative is responsible for working safely under the direction of the Dragon Infrastructure Solutions Team Leader and helping to ensure that all gas networks are installed on site in a safe and professional manner and to a high standard.
- To be responsible to the Team Leader on a day to day basis
- To work safely at all times and ensure safety of all those working around them.
- To comply with the requirements of DIS Health and Safety, Quality and the Environment policies.
- To report all accidents and near misses.
- To attend toolbox talks
- To work in accordance with the Team Leader’s instructions
- To attend training and update courses as required
- To help to maintain a safe and tidy site.
- To assist with recording accurately details of work undertaken.
- To understand role as part of a GIRS Utility Infrastructure Provider organisation
- To represent DIS in a professional manner at all times to ensure customer satisfaction
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Registered with Energy and utility skills register (EUSR) Gas
- NCO (G) /GNE/Gas Network Operations or equivalent.
- Appropriate plant operators certificate
- SHEA (Gas)
Covering letter guide
Please provide a covering letter explaining why we should look at you as a possible employee, including your salary expectations.