Head of Operations
- Salary Range:
- Commensurate with role
- Northampton, UK
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- Experience Level:
- Experienced Professional
- Education Level:
- Degree or Equivalent
The Head of Operations will be responsible for the successful day-to-day delivery of an efficient, quality-based service to an expanding client base. Working with the Operations Director, they will play a significant role in gross profit generation from projects across the business and take a proactive role managing a team of project managers, operatives and planners.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Manage all aspects of project delivery, from equipment procurement through installation to contract management
- Develop and maintain client and internal/external stakeholder relations
- Drive productivity through effective resource planning
- Maintain and develop the standards of health & safety, quality and service throughout all work-related activities.
- Proven experience in a similar field, ideally with an ICP/DNO/IDNO
- Track record of working in, and managing, a field-based operations team.
- Commercial awareness and high level of numeracy
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the IEE/IGEM Regulations and DNO Engineering Codes of Practice desirable
Please download and complete the Application Form and return it to Leslie Jaeger at email@example.com Please include a covering letter with your salary expectations and explaining why you think this is the job for you and which qualities you have that will benefit Dragon IS.
Applications will not be considered without a covering letter.
Application closing date: Friday 1st December 2017