Grid Connection and more…
As the grid connection company, with a 13 year track record, handling over 200 projects, we will guide you, every step of the way, devising and delivering an electricity, gas or renewable solution that works for YOU, your timescale and budget.
Whether your project is major infrastructure or a more modest project, we have all the skills and expertise you need – all under one roof.
- Dual fuel capability
- National Electricity Registration Scheme registered, Lloyds accreditation up to 132kV recognised by ALL UK DNOs and IDNOs
- Gas Industry Registration Scheme (GIRS) registered, Lloyds accreditation for the Construction, Commissioning & Connections of gas infrastructure
- We’re the leading independent connections provider for large scale solar energy sites
- Teams lead by Simon Phipps, one of the UK’s leading authorities on utility deregulation and renewable energy projects
Furthermore as a truly independent, privately owned business, we are more responsive and flexible and can manage our processes with more rigour. For our customers this means:
- Creative solutions that fit your needs
- Realistic payment plans
- Fewer upfront costs
- A ‘can do’ approach
- Willingness and ability to think around the problem
- Ability to meet tight timeframes.
- All our site staff hold CSCS cards and DragonIS are CHAS registered
- Our health and safety approach goes way beyond the basics and is fundamental to all our processes